Our Affiliate Program
Our Affiliate Profile
PowerLease Solar Solutions (PLSS) provides all types of renewable energy solutions to the marketplace. Our primary focus includes all stages of development and/or EPC contracting of PV Solar. Our client base includes the following entities:
- industrial & commercial properties,
- office complexes,
- and school districts.
To date, PLSS has experience installing more than 5 megawatts of PV Solar Systems.
PowerLease Energy Finance (PLEF)
PowerLease Solutions mission is to arrange financing for various types of renewable energy projects. In order to accomplish our goal, the following financing options are utilized.
Purchase (Outright Ownership)
- Like the Capital Lease (below) this structure provides the property host all of energy savings, tax credits, accelerated depreciation, environmental attributes (e.g., RECs) and other incentives (Adjusted for the loan repayment)
Conventional Financing / Capital Lease
- Immediately reap all energy savings, tax credits, accelerated depreciation, environmental attributes (e.g., RECs) and other incentives while minimizing / eliminating your capital outlay.
- You’ll receive 30% of the project gross cost as a dollar-for-dollar reduction in your federal tax liability, which can be taken all in year one or carried forward up to 20 years.
- Accelerated depreciation allows for a 5 year depreciation schedule for 85% of the gross System cost.
- Up to 100% financing is available for 5-10 year terms.
Power Purchase Agreement (PPA)
- A PPA is a contract to purchase solar generated electricity at a predetermined rate for a period, usually 15-20 years.
- Your cost of energy is predictable, and will almost always be less than what you’re paying today!
- We take full responsibility for the purchase, ongoing ownership and maintenance of your System.
- The Operating lease is a non-balance sheet item and is fully expensed.
- It’s the perfect option for companies with a strong balance sheet and good cash flow, but without the appetite for large tax credit and depreciation.
- This option allows the customer to monetize both the depreciation and the ITC, thereby lowering overall cost.
- Under this structure, you’ll receive all energy savings and environmental attributes.